Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - How to apply a view from a different layout to your current layout
rotten_apple21 post(s)
#17-Oct-14 05:47

I am digitizing Hazard Maps, I finished editing and lay-outing one type of Hazard and now I am editing a second one. Now my question is, is there a "Fancy" way to apply the view from the first Hazard map(layout) I created to the one I'm editing/creating right now? Both layouts are on the same .map file. Please help.. I am noob

KlausDE

6,410 post(s)
#17-Oct-14 13:06

Chris has implemente this in his TBFTools. See this thread. But get the tools recompiled for Mfd 8 here.

Do you really want to ruin economy only to save the planet?

BCowper

1,275 post(s)
#17-Oct-14 20:31

Here's a way I've done it in the past:

Open the Map component with the saved View and Apply the View.

Open the Map that you want the View duplicated into, set it to the same scale as the first Map.

Open the World Pane, make the Map with the saved View active and select 'Show Position Reticule' in the World pane.

Make the other Map active and click in the World pane 'Track Position'.

The Map should automatically adjust to the same location as the Map with saved View - you can now save the View.

Sloots

678 post(s)
#19-Oct-14 12:55

I usually create a drawing that contains a rectangle around the area of interest. Then add it to the map(s), make it invisible and finally in the layout set the scope to that layer.

Chris

http://www.mppng.nl/manifold/pointlabeler

rotten_apple21 post(s)
#20-Oct-14 03:03

many thx. I'll try BCowper's suggestion because I think its the easiest. :D

Thx though for your suggestions..

newwaysys2 post(s)
#14-Aug-15 13:22

Open the World Pane, make the Map with the saved View active and select 'Show Position Reticule' in the World pane.http://mobilenumbertrackr.com/Mobile-Number-Tracer.aspx

Tracking services includesmobile number tracking, vehicle number registration tracking, land line number tracking, trace BULK SMS sender and search services like search STD Codes, search ISD Codes. Other services we provide are love calculator, finding luck with your mobile number and page rank (PR) of the website. This is the best website for cell phone tracking.

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.