Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - IMS map server problem
wilik
284 post(s)
#28-Oct-14 13:42

I operate a server that uses an Athlon II x2 240 with 8 GB RAM. It runs on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and Runtime 8.0.27.0. I use it to serve a website that consists of several pages of Bike trails overlaid on a link to virtual Earth Hybrid or Virtual Satellite images. Recently, I have noticed that when the page loads icons on the toolbar, and sometimes the map image, will be replaced by a small x inside a small rectangle. Also, the tool tip title will appear on the tool bar. Usually, when I click on the small x the regular icon or map will be loaded.

All software except for Runtime is updated and I don't think I've made any changes in the IIS configuration. I have been reluctant to update Runtime because of the cost. Also, didn't want to create/undertake the map server issue that appeared to surface after 8.0.29.0 was published. I haven't tended the server as well as I should because of my work for the last year, but don't have any other indication of problems.

Does any one have any suggestions about what I might check or change to repair this behavior? Anyone?

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.