Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - linked aerial photo won't show in IIS
wilik
284 post(s)
#30-Oct-14 22:57

I can create a map with linked photos ( microsoft virtual satellite, ...hybrid, etc) that works in Manifold, After I export the map as a web page and set it up in IIS, the linked image doesn't appear. What is my problem?

Graeme

990 post(s)
#31-Oct-14 01:16

Almost certainly a Windows permission / security issue on your image cache location. We have the same issue and no matter what we do (add all the required users / permissions per manual and many threads on this) can't get them to render in IIS. This only became an issue when we changed from VISTA to Windows 7 - used to work fine under VISTA - we've given up!

wilik
284 post(s)
#31-Oct-14 03:19

Thanks Graeme. I haven't been able to get anything to work on my Windows 7 desktop. My 2008 server was OK except that on one site I turned the image layer off and haven't been able to get it to come back. I don't think I changed anything in the configuration prior to that happening. Happy days. I'll post if I find the magic bullet.

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.