Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - Streetview in Manifold 8
bvmasangcay3 post(s)
#27-Jul-16 06:36

Hi Manifold gurus, did anybody here tried to add google street view in Manifold? Like SIGGIS streetview in ArcGIS. thank you very much

firsttube

1,439 post(s)
#27-Jul-16 14:17

Are you asking about integrating Street View into the desktop GUI of Manifold or with the IMS?

I have integrated Street View with Manifold IMS, but it is more about working with the Google API than it is a Manifold customization. Manifold can return the location, and perhaps the direction of view and send to Google Street View for display.

"The blessing in life is finding the torture you are comfortable with." - Jerry Seinfeld, 6/26/2013

bvmasangcay3 post(s)
#29-Jul-16 01:09

thank you very much for responding. I am asking if it is possible to integrate streetview into manifold GUI. may I ask how you did it in IMS? here is my email add: bvmasangcay@gmail.com. thanks again

firsttube

1,439 post(s)
#29-Jul-16 14:18

I have never integrated Street View into Manifold GUI so I cannot speak to that.

For the IMS side, it is a matter of getting Manifold to return the clicked location (latitude/longitude) on the map (lots of examples on this forum of how to do this), and then composing the querystring to send to the Street View API (many examples of this with a google search).

"The blessing in life is finding the torture you are comfortable with." - Jerry Seinfeld, 6/26/2013

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.