Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - New video - Radian geocoding using a function, and calling a SQL Server database miles away
artlembo

3,400 post(s)
#15-Jul-17 01:04

thought you guys might like to see some additional complexities I've added to the last geocoding video I did. You can see the update here.

adamw

10,447 post(s)
#15-Jul-17 08:54

I like the explanation of the data flow, good work.

The video seems to end mid-phrase for me. Not sure if there was a problem with the upload or with the recording.

artlembo

3,400 post(s)
#15-Jul-17 15:07

Where do you see it ending? I didn't pick up on that, but I might have just missed it.

atomek

422 post(s)
#15-Jul-17 17:07

The ending makes sense but does sound a bit odd.

That's a good video anyway. It's so much easier to learn new things when you see, even small, examples running on someone else's screen. Same for your stuff on Udemy.

adamw

10,447 post(s)
#16-Jul-17 07:36

Here is what I see:

5:35 ... And the other thing that we did was we built a function directly inside of Radian so that way we could call that function <end>

Maybe I am wrong and you intended the video to end there, I just thought it might have been inadvertently cut near the wrap-up point. :-)

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.