when test the Content -> Record for drawing . there is 2 way to undo change and save change .
using the contextual menu ( 2 item undo change , save change) or the panel Add Record ( 1 item) ?.
It sounds like you have confused what controls do in different circumstances. If you give a specific sequence of what you are doing that would be easier to comment on. For example, "Add Record" has nothing to do with an undo.
2) Does button "add record" apply for the 3 tabs change : Value , coordinates , Style
Add Record is enabled in the Record panel when you have just commanded the addition of a record (object) using, say, the Create Point or Create Line tool. It applies to the record. Click it and you create the record. Record is just a synonym for "object" in a drawing since an object is just a record in a table.
The three tabs are just three different types of information for that record. Value shows attributes, Coordinates shows the coordinates inside the geom field value, and Style shows either the global style values that apply to all objects in the drawing or, if per-record style is on, the specific style values for that record.
3) why not a button call "undo record" near " add record " since contextual menu has 2 items : "undo change" and "save change" ?
Because there is nothing to undo until after you press the Add Record button.
5) In wich context "move to previous" or "move to next" can be use
When you have alt-clicked an object, label, or record in a table. There is an example of that in the recent video on labels, I believe.
6) we can select in creation mode the coordinate ( in table column) but can't do something ( delete or move ) !!
Not true. Start creating a line and then after a few vertices, Ctrl-click on one of the coordinate rows in the Coordinates tab and then click the Delete icon, and the coordinate is deleted. Heck, you can even ctrl-click on several of the coordinate rows and when you press the Delete button all selected will be deleted.
Create a line with, say, a dozen vertices. Alt-click the line and click the Coordinates tab. Ctrl-click several of the coordinates rows to select several of them. Drag the coordinate with the big handle and all the selected vertices will drag along with that one. Very convenient.
7) the delete coordinate don' t work ? ( arrow icon in content record )
Sure it does. Alt-click a line with several vertices in it. In the coordinates tab ctrl-click one of them and press the delete key. The system shows you a preview and when you click Update Record it deletes that coordinate.
8) for drawing is there a way to detect select the duplicate shapes using gui ( Transform template or Select template )
9) select duplicate location in drawing select all the duplicates ?
Use SQL for the above.
A request: Instead of just making declarative statements like
the delete coordinate don' t work
it would be much more productive if you told us step by step what you are doing so we can advise you how to do it right.