Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - Bluring
antoniocarlos

609 post(s)
#16-Mar-18 13:39

Hi

I have a Land Cover raster dataset in ERDAS format. If I import it in IDRISI Selva the software reads the image and presents the data and creates a legend for it as expected. Selva.jpg If I read the same ERDAS image into Manifold Edge it does not create the legend (this would be helpful) it shows the image with the ERDAS palette but with some blurring. M9.jpg

Is the bluring a feature to speed up the display speed (I hope it is)? Would it make sense to have a feature to disable the image blurring for some images? I can make the ERDAS image available to tech if it is needed.

ACGT

Attachments:
M9.JPG
Selva.JPG

How soon?

Dimitri

7,413 post(s)
#19-Mar-18 14:09

That's interpolation during display (no alteration to the data) to allow images to look better. We'll be adding an option to not interpolate, for crisp pixels. The interpolation actually takes just slightly longer. :-)

antoniocarlos

609 post(s)
#19-Mar-18 15:10

It would be great if this setting could be applied on a per image basis rather than as a global setting.

ACGT

ps: The title of the thread should be burring with 2 "r". I was also interpolating.

How soon?

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.