I was wondering if there was any documentation or pointers on how to form an Add-in for M9.
I've looked at the online docs for 9 but can't find anything. Even the 'Tools' menu documentation overlooks the Add-in item (docs need updating?).
I tried creating and dropping a simple Add-in xml and txt script into "C:\...\manifold-9.0.167-x64\manifold-9.0.167-x64\shared" (where a helpful txt document says "Use this folder to keep your custom configuration files"). Running Tools>Add-ins>Rescan yields: "Add-in commands:0". Moving the files to a folder called Config doesn't help either.
Has anyone made an Add-in for M9 yet?
Could anyone offer a simple example?
(1) The script must be valid (must already run inside 9).
(2) Use a file extension indicating the language (e.g. .cs, .vb, .py, .vbs, etc), not .txt.
(3) No .xml file is required. Everything is scanned automatically.
This is from memory. There is documentation--I will find it tomorrow if not beaten to it.
One example is here.
quickest way to get started is to copy the Dump_Code.cs file into \shared
Nice example Riivo! Shows heaps.
Great succinct help and advice!
Useful add-in too rk - my first M9 add-in installed!
really great !!!
here the mxb project and capture screen that show location and howto run location file locate
1) under C:\Program Files\Manifold\v9.0\Shared\Dump_code.cs that save content project inside txt and sql file extension near the open map project file
2) inside project : test.sql call the Csharp script datelib.cs
Attachments: SQL_call_CsharpScript.png SQL_call_script_m9.mxb
join image "Because my dad promised me" interstellar from Manifold: Time by Stephen Baxter. power Math destruction