Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - buy bar code component that can be call from inside manifold
lionel

679 post(s)
#06-Jan-21 19:09

I really like manifold since the beginning , and i like the business extension that deal with mail and i post in the forum the way i do using outlook , manifold, and GeniusConnect for Microsoft Outlook ( buy in the pas but available nowodays if you pay monthly ( fee !)

1) is there a way to use excel like View of MVC to have access to manifold database storage so i can edit in excel and use excel plug in ( vba ) that compute cells that are manage by manifold storage ?

2) is there component ( active X ? dll ? others? ) that let me for each row of table take a value number text store in one cell for generate an image barcode that ll be store in another row ? .

For 2) i was thinking of API service like google map where we send /Call url with number and service return image barcode . Does such behaviour exist only in manifold for map ( url extend/zoom coordinate) but not for other service that use REST http API ( like online barcode generation ) ?

When see the post howto create a " rose des vents" in vector way , I shure there must be a way to create barcode from script using manifold vector API or manifold "vector/glyph" barcode font. I test convert a each number to a glyph but the generated bar code of this Barcode Font 3546895525688 is understand by Android Barcode Scanner like EAN_8 with result 29202912 so WRONG !! ( must be EAN_13)

Thank's

test with 3546895525688

https://barcode.tec-it.com/barcode.ashx?data=3546895525688&code=EAN13&translate-esc=on

Gratuit! Générateur de codes barres en ligne: EAN-13 (tec-it.com)

Attachments:
EAN-upc13.png

union

Dimitri

6,358 post(s)
#08-Jan-21 14:33

1) is there a way to use excel like View of MVC to have access to manifold database storage so i can edit in excel and use excel plug in ( vba ) that compute cells that are manage by manifold storage ?

Can't help with barcodes, but there is an ODBC driver that allows other applications to connect to Manifold. See the Interoperability example topics in the user manual.

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2019 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.