Subscribe to this thread
Home - General / All posts - edge new version april 2021 KB5001391 ( Microsoft windows)
lionel

995 post(s)
#01-May-21 14:31

this post is about javascript and chromium and webview 2

- programming : how to get number of records in a table ?

- PSA: V8 Javascript engine is being phased out starting with the next build

.....ClearScript FAQtorial GitHub - microsoft/ClearScript: ?NET + V8 + JScript/VBScript

Building, Integrating, and Deploying ClearScript (microsoft.github.io)

so here some news about the new Edge browser ( last 90.0.818.51 official build 64 bit) :

End of support reminder for Microsoft Edge Legacy - Microsoft Lifecycle | Microsoft Docs

New Microsoft Edge to replace Microsoft Edge Legacy with April’s Windows 10 Update Tuesday release

Attachments:
EdgeBetaEntreprise_ad.png

Book about Science , cosmological model , Interstellar travels

Boyle surface fr ,en

lionel

995 post(s)
#01-May-21 14:47

ClearScript should support Remote debug V8 Engine and Visual Studio Code

ClearScript VSCode ....can be download using NuGet and NuGet Gallery | Microsoft.ClearScript 7.1.2

Boyle surface fr ,en

lionel

995 post(s)
#01-May-21 15:03

Chrome Releases follow by Edge Update 90.0.818.51

Webview2 - Microsoft Edge Developer

Boyle surface fr ,en

lionel

995 post(s)
#04-May-21 02:23

it seem that wpf ll work on Edge chromium if Edge work on Microsoft windows .

Strange LINQPad - The .NET Programmer's Playground can be use with .NET perhaps usefull for test Manifold C# API ?

CleaRScript seem very old when search an article than cover clearscript for beginner ( ClearScript : Step-by-Step – Thinking Aloud 2014).

GitHub - hasaki/clearscript: A clone of the ClearScript project: http://clearscript.codeplex.com/

---------------------------------------------------

memo : Edge Code in c# should use with Selenium also for testing with Selenium.WebDriver 4.0.0-alpha04.

Boyle surface fr ,en

Sloots

678 post(s)
#04-May-21 09:31

It seems to me you are using this forum as your personal note app. Not very helpful for other members.

http://www.mppng.nl/manifold/pointlabeler

lionel

995 post(s)
#05-May-21 23:24

yes this post is in a way personal note.

At this time i really don't succeed to test ( install and run the software without error).

This post could be name :

"""""does someone achieve to use Manifold API in visual studio Code that have access to dll en C# install from software ( word , outlook but also manifold9 ? ) """""

"""""howto use ClearScript in VS Code ? """""

"""""Can Clearscript could be use instead nodejs ? """""

NB the thread could be delete by admin ( i copy them locally)

IMS svg add id and input form (georeference.org)

Boyle surface fr ,en

jsperr
143 post(s)
#06-May-21 02:38

I am in no way offended by Lionel's posts. I appreciate the attention to detail in his postings and links about the evolving "what is" and speculations of "what if" scenarios in the ever and rapidly changing software environment that we work in.

I am in no way (at age 71) the "sharpest tack" in this forum but I read what everyone has to say and take away what I can and learn from it. I would urge him to continue sharing in this forum his investigations and opinions with us.

Manifold User Community Use Agreement Copyright (C) 2007-2021 Manifold Software Limited. All rights reserved.